Call for Abstract
20th Annual Pharma Middle East Congress, will be organized around the theme “Explore the Alliance of Pharmaceutical & Health Sciences”
Pharma Middle East 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pharma Middle East 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pharmacy is the science with the technique of preparing drugs and dispensing. It is a health-related profession that links medical sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the secure and productive use of pharmaceutical drugs. Pharmacists are the specialist on the drug therapy and are the primary health professionals who enhance the use of medication for the benefit of the patients. Pharmaceutical Sciences is a dynamic and interdisciplinary field that aims to integrate basic principles of Inorganic and organic chemistry, engineering, biochemistry, and biology to understand the optimized drug delivery to the body and translate this integrated understanding into advanced and innovative therapies against human diseases and disorders.
- Track 1-1 Pharmacy Engineering
- Track 1-2Bio-nanotechnology and Biomedical MEMS
- Track 1-3Reproductive System and STD’s
- Track 1-4Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 1-5Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Track 1-6Pharmaceutical Technology
- Track 1-7Targeted Drug and Gene Delivery
- Track 1-8Drug Discovery, Design and Development
- Track 1-9Radiopharmaceuticals
- Track 1-10Phytopharmaceuticals
Human Anatomy is the scientific study of the Human body in detail. Anatomy involves the morphological study of different systems in the human body namely Respiratory, Nervous, Digestive, Endocrine, Reproductive, Urinary, Cardiac, etc… Anatomy also deals with the muscular system which gets supports through the skeletal system. Pathophysiology is a union of pathology with the physiology that can also be termed as Physiopathology. Pathology is a medical division that describes conditions that observed in a person in the diseased state whereas physiology is the biological study that describes operative functions or activities within an organism. Pathology describes the unusual or undesirable condition, whereas Pathophysiology deals with the functional changes associated with or resulting from disease or injury.
- Track 2-1Health Education
- Track 2-2Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Track 2-3Clinical Pathology
- Track 2-4Community Health and Needs
- Track 2-5Communicable and Degenerative Diseases
- Track 2-6Public Health care and Awareness
Bioinformatics is an integrative field that develops system and software tools for assimilation of biological data. As an interdisciplinary field of study, bioinformatics unites biology, computer science, information engineering, mathematics and statistics to analyse and explain biological data. Bioinformatics has been used for in silicon analyses of biological queries using arithmetical and statistical techniques. Biomaterials’ is a science that existing from 50 years, the biomaterial is a substance that has been managed to merge with biological systems for a medical purpose - either a therapeutic or a diagnostic one. The study of biomaterials is termed as biomaterials science or biomaterials engineering.
- Track 3-1Biomolecular & Biomedical Engineering
- Track 3-2Biochips and Bioinstrumentation
- Track 3-3Biomechanics
- Track 3-4Biooptics and Biosensing
- Track 3-5Biorobotics, Surgical Robotics and Surgical Planning
Pharmacognosy is the study of chemical constituents obtained from plant and natural sources. Pharmacognosy deals with herbal derived products, non-organic derivatives and also with excipients from plant or mineral origin. Cosmeceuticals and Neutraceuticals are also part of pharmacognosy. The study through pharmacognosy involves the biological background of crude drugs. Through metabolic activities, all plants produce some chemical called plant constituents. Depending on those active constituents’ quality and quantity pharmacognostic study takes place. Botany is the science of plant life and a branch of biology, also called plant science, plant biology or phytology.
- Track 4-1Plant Science and Technology
- Track 4-2Marine Drugs
- Track 4-3Pharmacognostic Studies
- Track 4-4Chemistry of Natural Drugs
- Track 4-5Herbal Medicines
- Track 4-6Phytochemicals & Phytopharmacology
- Track 4-7Phytotherapy
Nanotechnology is a field that deals with studies on nano-sized particles. The nanotechnology to the pharma is the commanding combination to produce effective drug formulations and advanced drug delivery systems. It includes nanomedicines, nanoparticles and their synthesis, targeted drug delivery, Pro-drug development, Physical pharmacy, Bio-pharmaceutics, membrane function and transport, Responsive delivery systems, and novel drug delivery systems in it. The pharmaceutical study of nanotechnology needs experts like medical practitioners, pharmaceutical researchers, laboratory professionals, learners, academicians, and industry that is involved in Medical, Pharmaceutical and clinical studies.
- Track 5-1Nanomedicines
- Track 5-2Nanotechnology in targeted drug delivery
- Track 5-3Lipid based systems and nanotechnology
- Track 5-4Nanotechnology in Cancer Treatment
- Track 5-5Nanomers
- Track 5-6Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
Medicinal Chemistry is a part of chemical sciences particularly related to synthetic organic chemistry and pharmacological studies and different other organic qualities, where they are included with a plan, substance mix and advancement for a market of pharmaceutical operators, or bio-dynamic particles. It is also termed as Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Specifically, regenerative science in its most regular work concentrating on little natural atoms includes natural science and parts of characteristic items and computational science in a close blend with a group of studies, enzymology and basic science, together going for the revelation and advancement of new remedial specialists. The medicinal chemistry also deals with hydrocarbons which are the crucial part of Pharmaceutical Studies.
- Track 6-1Biochemistry
- Track 6-2Analytical Chemistry
- Track 6-3Organic & Inorganic Chemistry
- Track 6-4NSAID’s
- Track 6-5Structural Activity Relationships
- Track 6-6Chemistry of Natural Drugs
- Track 6-7COX-1 and COX-2 inhibitors
Pharmacology is the biological science that deals with what happens to and by the drugs in the human body. It deals with the synthesis of drug and its design, drug’s cellular and molecular mechanisms, cellular communication, drug-drug interactions, drug-food interactions, metabolism & catabolism, absorption, distribution, excretion of drugs, drug toxic effects. Pharmacological studies involves two major braches which are the Pharmacodynamics and the Pharmacokinetics where the first one deals with what drug does to the human body and the second one deal with what body does to the drug after it has been administered into the body.
- Track 7-1Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems
- Track 7-2Cognitive Neuroscience and Neurosystems
- Track 7-3Heart & Brain
- Track 7-4Respiratory Medicine
- Track 7-5Endocrine System
- Track 7-6Nephrology
- Track 7-7Ocular Medicine
- Track 7-8ENT
- Track 7-9Dermatological Studies
Cancer pharmacology includes the study of the basic mechanisms of signal transduction associated with cell proliferation and apoptosis, the mechanisms of action of anti-neoplastic agents, the design and discovery of new medicines, basic mechanisms of DNA repair and damage tolerance and the development of innovative strategies for gene therapy. Cancer Pharmacology concentrates on developing experimental approaches to the clinical treatment of cancer through research that bridges the fields of molecular carcinogenesis, biochemical pharmacology, radiation biology, and clinical pharmacology.
- Track 8-1Breast Cancer in men and women
- Track 8-2Respiratory Cancers
- Track 8-3Abdominal Cancers
- Track 8-4Abdominal Cancers
- Track 8-5Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Track 8-6Brain Cancer and Hallucinations
- Track 8-7Paediatric Cancer
- Track 8-8Targeted Cancer Drug Design & Cancer Therapeutics
- Track 8-9Targeted drug Therapy (TDT)
Clinical Pharmacy is the branch of pharmacy in which a PharmD graduate can provide the patient care that enhances the utilization of medicines and advances in well-being, health, and disease avoidance. Clinical pharmacists foster patients in all medicinal services settings yet the clinical pharmacy development at first started inside doctor's facilities and centres. Clinical pharmacists frequently work in a joint effort with doctors and other human services experts. Clinical pharmacists have broad instruction in the biomedical, pharmaceutical, socio-behavioural and clinical sciences. Most clinical pharmacists have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and numerous have finished at least one years of post-graduate preparing as a general and additionally claim to fame pharma store residency.
- Track 9-1Clinical & Community Psychology
- Track 9-2Clinical & Health Informatics
- Track 9-3Clinical diagnostic & therapeutics
- Track 9-4Clinical development of new drugs from natural sources
- Track 9-5Clinical Neuropsychology & Counselling Psychology
- Track 9-6Clinical and pharmaceutical practice
- Track 9-7PET Clinical applications & Development
Pharmaceutical biotechnology is the branch of Biotechnology that deals with pharmaceuticals and its principles to the development of drugs. A majority of therapeutic drugs in the present drug market are bio-formulations, such as antibodies, nucleic acid products and vaccines. Pharmaceutical Microbiology is the sciences that interconnect Microbiology with Pharmaceutical studies to ensure the drug formulations negativity to the microbial and foreign particles.
- Track 10-1Stem Cell Engineering
- Track 10-2Non-sterile products & sterility Testing
- Track 10-3Antibiotic Potency Assay
- Track 10-4Protein Drug discovery & designing
- Track 10-5Biopharmaceuticals & Biochemistry
- Track 10-6Therapeutic hormones and enzymes
- Track 10-7Antibodies and Vaccines
- Track 10-8Antibodies and Vaccines
- Track 10-9Drug Development Processes
- Track 10-10Gene Manipulation & rDNA Technology
- Track 10-11Environmental Monitoring & Rapid screening methods
Pharmacists are the basic tool for the medicinal services multidisciplinary group of pharmacy. They help to assure that prescriptions are utilized as a part of the most secure and best way. The set of principles to direct basic leadership for drug specialist and to raise moral trustworthiness differs as according to the country and expert body that makes the rules. Drug Regulatory Affairs or Government Affairs is a profession within regulated endeavours like pharmaceuticals, medicinal gadgets, agrochemicals, vitality etc… Regulatory Affairs additionally have certain significance within the Healthcare industries, such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biologics and practical aliment.
- Track 11-1Ethical issues in pharmacogenetics
- Track 11-2Drug Therapy and Ethical Concerns
- Track 11-3Ethics in Clinical trails
- Track 11-4Organizational Ethics
- Track 11-5Ethical Rationalism of Pharmaceuticals
- Track 11-6Industrial Regulations & Ethics
- Track 11-7Counterfeit Medications & Regulatory Laws
- Track 11-8FDA guidelines & EMA rules
- Track 11-9Medical Devices
The profession of pharmacy is a significant path between its conventional drug-dispensing identity and a pioneering clinical role with health care provider status, where the pharmacists are the bridges between pharmacy and public for drug prescribing and dispensing. In the future pharmacists will not only dispense drugs but will also provide patient-centred, individualized pharmaceutical services, the pharmacist will be eligible to practice more clinically. With this new community practice arrangements, pharmacists will help to lower health care costs and improve patient health and safety.
- Track 12-1Clinical Pharmacy
- Track 12-2Military and Emergency Pharmacy
- Track 12-3Pharmacy Education
- Track 12-4Oncology Pharmacists
- Track 12-5Pharmaceutical care
- Track 12-6Nuclear Pharmacy
- Track 12-7Industrial Pharmacy
- Track 12-8Community Pharmacy
- Track 12-9Hospital Pharmacy
- Track 12-10Careers in pharmacy