Call for Abstract
Pharma Middle East Congress, will be organized around the theme “Pharmaceutical Innovations: Much more than just medicine”
Pharma Middle East 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pharma Middle East 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pharmacological Sciences is the branch of combination of medicine and biology mainly involving the study of drug action where a drug is a man-made, natural, or endogenous molecule which shows a biochemical and/or physiological effect on the cell, tissue, organ or organism. It is the study of the interactions that between a living organism and chemicals that affect body functioning either physically or biochemically. Substances having medicinal properties are considered as pharmaceuticals or drugs sub topics under this session includes Neuropharmacology, Endocrine Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology, Ethnopharmacology, Pharmacogenetics, Pharmacogenomics, Posology, Behavioral Pharmacology and many more.
- Track 1-1Pharmacokinetics
- Track 1-2Medical Pharmacology
- Track 1-3Behavioral pharmacology
- Track 1-4Ethnopharmacology and etc....
- Track 1-5Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Track 1-6Cognitive neuroscience and neurosystems
- Track 1-7Neuropsychology
- Track 1-8Functional modes of the brain
- Track 1-9Endocrine pharmacology
- Track 1-10Clinical pharmacology
- Track 1-11Health care management and providers
Biopharmaceutical Science includes study of the drug discovery and their development, along with their properties, both physical and chemical. It also deals with the biological effects of drugs like onset and duration of action along with their intensity in the body. Biopharmaceutics help in calculating the bioavailability and therapeutic activity of the drugs in the body.
- Track 2-1Biopharmaceutics and drug disposition
- Track 2-2Innovations in clinical development
- Track 2-3Pharmaceutical technology
- Track 2-4Drug discovery and design
- Track 2-5Pharmaceutics and drug delivery
- Track 2-6Radiopharmaceuticals
- Track 2-7Routes of administration
- Track 2-8Fundamental drug development and etc....
Pharmacognosy is the investigation of medications obtained from plant and herbal sources. Most pharmacognostic studies concentrate on plants and medications obtained from plants, different sorts of living beings, different types of microorganisms and also from different marine life forms. This session is mainly dealth with presentations on different branches of Pharmacognosy such as Medical Ethnobotany, Ethnopharmacology, Phytotherapy, Phytochemistry, Phytoconstituents, Zoopharmacognosy, Marine Pharmacognosy and many more.
- Track 3-1Medical Plants and Toxic Plants
- Track 3-2Natural Products and Plant Extracts
- Track 3-3Phytoconstituents
- Track 3-4Phytopharmacological Activities
- Track 3-5Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Track 3-6Essential oils and pure isolates
- Track 3-7Biological evaluation of crude extracts
- Track 3-8Traditional Medicine
- Track 3-9Herbal Medicine
- Track 3-10Primary and Secondary Metabolites
- Track 3-11Ethnobotany and Plant Anatomy
- Track 3-12Cell and Molecular Plant Biology
- Track 3-13Natural Products discovery and evaluation
- Track 3-14Nutraceuticals
Pharmaceutical chemistry and Medicinal chemistry are Sciences with a combination of chemistry, mainly synthetic organic chemistry and pharmacology. These Sciences are involved with drug design, chemical synthesis and development for pharmaceutical agents market or bio-active molecules. Pharmaceutical Chemistry includes several branches like Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry.
- Track 4-1Computational chemistry
- Track 4-2Structure aided and computer aided drug design
- Track 4-3Molecular drug design
- Track 4-4Telemedicine
- Track 4-5Protein structure prediction and molecular simulation
- Track 4-6Biochemistry
- Track 4-7Exploratory development
- Track 4-8Phytotherapy & Complementary medicine
- Track 4-9Protein structure prediction and molecular simulation
Nanotechnology is being used in the pharmaceutical field for different reasons. The main reason is to improve drug solubility and delivery to various sites for action. Nanotechnology is also used to develop new and improved therapeutic devices. Therapeutics are improved through both the consistent drug delivery, drug targeting and bioavailability of existing medicinal moities, including the discovery of completely new substances and nanomaterials, which brings out different added advantages over classical drug delivery systems, including the targeted delivery to effected sites only, and the improved adsorption, distribution and duration of medication in the body.
- Track 5-1Nanomedicine
- Track 5-2Nano particles in drug delivery
- Track 5-3Pharmaceutical nanotechnology
- Track 5-4Nanotechnology drug delivery systems
- Track 5-5Nanotechnology and therapeutic delivery
- Track 5-6Applications of nanotechnology
Drugs are not simple consumers’ products. In most cases, consumers are not in a position to make any decisions regarding the usage of drugs, which drugs to use, how to use them and to weigh exact benefits without knowing the risk as no medicine is completely safe. Experts’ advice from either prescribers or dispensers is needed in making decisions about their usage. The session include presentations on Regulations and organizations, implementation of pharmacogenetics in USA, Clinical Pharmacy Services, Health care management, Drug safety regulations, Drug rediscovery, multiple drug use, Good governance in pharmacy and so on....
- Track 6-1Regulations and organizations
- Track 6-2Online pharmacies
- Track 6-3Multiple drug use
- Track 6-4Halal medication
- Track 6-5Role of pharmacists
- Track 6-6Pharmaceutical services
- Track 6-7Drug rediscovery
- Track 6-8Drug safety
- Track 6-9Implimentation of pharmacogenetics in USA
- Track 6-10Clinical Pharmacy Services: patient compliance
- Track 6-11Good governance in pharmacy and etc.......
- Track 7-1Drug discovery and development
- Track 7-2Post- marketing surveillance
- Track 7-3Product management
- Track 7-4Waste management
- Track 7-5 Supply chain management
- Track 7-6Clinical studies
- Track 7-7Pharmacovigilance and clinical trials
- Track 7-8Pre-clinical studies
- Track 7-9Industrial pharmaceutics
- Track 7-10Good manufacturing practices
Genetics is the Science of genes, genetic variation and heredity living beings. It is generally considered as a field of biology, but it is mostly an Interdisciplinary Science which involves with many of the life sciences and is potentially related with the study of information systems. Biomedical Engineering is the application of Engineering principles and design concepts to drugs and biology for an emerging healthcare Industries like diagnostics and therapeutics. This Science has filled the gap between engineering and medicine: It adds the advantages of the problem solving skills and design of engineering with medical and biological sciences to improve health care treatment.
- Track 8-1Genomics and proteomics in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 8-2Clinical engineering in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 8-3Tissue engineering in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 8-4Identification and classification of genes
- Track 8-5Bio-engineering in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 8-6Engineering models in biomedicine
- Track 8-7Bionic human
- Track 8-8Clinical laboratory sciences
- Track 8-9Biomedical data engineering and etc......
The Science of pharmacy practice develops pharmacists as health professionals with the knowledge, skills and helps in building Pharmacists as responsible citizens for drug utilization and their management, to optimize the health outcomes though medicines. Pharmacy practice deals with the technical aspects of applied pharmacy services, dispensing of drugs and their supply management with patient-centred care through counseling, providing correct drug information and monitoring drug therapy in person.
- Track 9-1FDCAc
- Track 9-2NDA
- Track 9-3Adulteration
- Track 9-4Misbranding
- Track 9-5Exemption in prescription
- Track 9-6Experimental animal ethics
- Track 9-7Human trial ethics and etc....
Preformulation studies are important elements to be considered during the process of drug development research to support development of formulations at different phases of clinical trials. As from the word preformulation the activities that are done before formulation development are called as preformulation studies. It gives the scientific basis for formulation development. This session is concentrated on topics like solubility, dissociation constant, salt formation, partition or distribution coefficient, pH, polymorphism, solubility profile and dissolution kinetics etc.
- Track 10-1Material characterisation - chemical and physical
- Track 10-2Morphic form identification
- Track 10-3Salt selection
- Track 10-4Compressibility testing
- Track 10-5Excipient and Process compatibility testing and etc....
Clinical pharmacy is the discipline of Pharmacy where pharmacists are meant to provide patient care which helps in optimizing the use of drugs and improves health, wellness, and prevents diseases. This session is dealt with topics like basic components of clinical pharmacy practice Prescribing drugs, Reviewing drug use, Administering drugs, Counseling, Documenting professional services, Consulting, Preventing Medication Errors etc.,
- Track 11-1Drug interactions and adverse drug reactions
- Track 11-2Advances in Clinical Pharmacy
- Track 11-3Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacoeconomy
- Track 11-4Pharmacoepidimiology and Pharmacotherapy
- Track 11-5Clinical Immunology
- Track 11-6Clinical molecular genetics
- Track 11-7Clinical drug development and therapeutics
- Track 11-8Clinical pharmacy and its key role in treatment
- Track 11-9Role of clinical pharmacist
- Track 11-10Research methodology and recent updates on clinical trials
Green chemistry, also called sustainable chemistry, is a philosophy of chemical research and engineering that encourages the design of products and processes that minimize the use and generation of hazardous substances. As a chemical philosophy, green chemistry applies to organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, biochemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry and even chemical engineering.
- Track 12-1Solvent Use and Waste Issues
- Track 12-2Solvent Use and Waste Issues
- Track 12-3Environmental and Regulatory Aspects
- Track 12-4Green Technologies in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 12-5Future Trends for Green Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Pharmaceutical Microbiology is one of the applied branches of Microbiology. It is the study of microorganisms related with the manufacture of pharmaceuticals like minimizing the microorganisms growth in a processed environment, removing microorganisms and their by-products like endotoxin and exotoxin from water and other materials, and ensuring the finished pharmaceutical product sterility. This session includes discussions on aspects of pharmaceutical microbiology including the research and manufacturing of anti-infective agents, the use of microorganisms to find mutagenic and carcinogenic activity in drugs, and the use of microorganisms in pharmaceutical products manufacturing like insulin and human growth hormone.
- Track 13-1Antimicrobial activity
- Track 13-2Disinfectants
- Track 13-3Cleanrooms and controlled environments
- Track 13-4Microbial Contamination
- Track 13-5Recombinant DNA technology
Marketing of Pharmaceuticals is also called medico-marketing or pharma marketing in most countries, is the business of advertising or promoting the sales of pharmaceuticals or medicines. Many countries have measures in their respective places with limits for advertising by pharmaceutical companies.